Owners/Companies and Contractors/Business Partners need to provide workplaces are healthy, safely and environmental friendly, and also to protect the health and safety of their workforces as well as the public around workplaces area. When they work together to improve the Health, Safety and Environment (HSE/SHE/EHS/HES) of Contractors/Business Partners, both benefit. Benefits that come from a comprehensive Contractor Safety / HSE Management System include the following:
- HSE and well-being of Contractor/Business Partner and Owner/Company employees could be increased
- The potential for damage to the Owner/Company’s facilities and equipment and the Contractor/Business Partner’s facilities and equipment could be minimized
- The quality and productivity could be improved because a comprehensive Contractor Safety Management System (CSMS) requires (for example) that workers shall be properly trained for their job tasks and familiar with their job requirements
- Fewer accidents/incidents result in less need for regulatory action and more controllable project costs.
After attending this interesting and valuable course, the participants will be able to:
- Prepare, design and set-up Contractor Safety Management System (CSMS) as per Company/Owner requirements and expectations
- Conduct properly and on the right way in Contractor selection
- Conduct continuous improvement in Safety/HSE performance at workplace by facilitating between Company/Owner and Contractor especially in managing effectively the Safety/HSE Program as per scope of contract
- Facilitate relationship between Company/Owner activities and Contractor activities as well as with other Contractors and Sub-Contractors
TOPIK / MATERI
- Introduction to RI Government Safety/HSE Laws and Regulations
- Basic Principles of Loss Control Management
- Scope and Guideline of Safety/HSE Policy, Goals and Objectives
- Structure and Procedure of CSMS
- Contractor Qualification Stages :
- Risk Assessment (Purpose and Process)
- Pre-Qualification (Purpose and Process)
- Selection (Purpose, Bid Documents Preparation, Pre-Bid and Field Visit, Bid Evaluation, Field/Location Observation, Audit, Award)
- Pre-Job Activities (Purpose and Steps/Stages of Pre-Job Activities)
- Work in Progress (Purpose, Company/Owner’s Management Visits, Competence Assurance, Safety/HSE Inspection and Audit, Safety/HSE Planning, Meetings, Promotions, Communications, Training & Emergency Drills, Accident/Incident Reporting and Investigation)
- Final Evaluation and Close Out
Everybody or whoever who involve in Contractor Safety Management System (CSMS), such as Contractor Representatives, end users of Company/Owners (Operations Department personnel, Contract Administrator, Services Department personnel, Safety/HSE Department personnel, Procurement personnel, etc.)
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB), Bag.
- Training Material (HandOut & SoftCopy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel
- Lunch and Coffee Breaks
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat emailyang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
- Peserta bisa mengajukan Tanggal Pelatihan / Training selain yang tertera pada silabus penawaran.