Millions are talking about Blue Ocean Strategy (BOS). It is one thing to speak about blue oceans, but it is all together different to have the tested and proven methodologies, tools, and frameworks to systematically create them. Otherwise, managers can not be expected to act on the call to break out of the existing competition. Value Innovation is the strategic logic underpinning BOS, which Is the simultaneous pursuit of differentiation and low costs.
BOS is the result of a decade-long study of 150 strategic moves spanning more than 30 Industries over 100 years (1880-2000).
BOS is the simultaneous pursuit of differentiation and low cost.
The aim of BOS is not to out-perform the competition in the existing industry, but to create new market space or a blue ocean, thereby making the competition Irrelevant
BOS offers a set of methodologies and tools to create new market space.
While innovation has been seen as a random/experimental process where entrepreneurs and spin-offs are the primary drivers – as argued by Schumpeter and his followers – BOS offers systematic and reproducible methodologies and processes in pursuit of Innovation by both new and existing firms.
BOS frameworks and tools include: Strategy Canvas, Value Curve, Four Actions Framework. Six Paths, Buyer Experience Cycle, Buyer Utility Map, and Blue Ocean
These frameworks and tools are designed to be visual in order to not only effectively build the collective wisdom of the company but also to effectively execute through easy communication
BOS covers both strategy formulation and strategy execution.
The three key conceptual building blocks of BOS are: Value Innovation. Tipping Point Leadership, and Fair Process,
Is Your Company Swimming in “Red Ocean”?
- Is your company facing heightened competition from domestic and international rivals?
- Do your sales representative increasingly argue they need greater and greater price discounts to make sales?
- Are you finding you need to advertise more to get noticed in the marketplace, yet the impact of each advertising dollar spent is falling?
If you answered ‘YES’ to any of the above, then you are swimming in the Red Ocean with the rest of your competition.
BOS offers you a way to swim out of the red ocean filled with sharks. It presents a proven theory, tools, and frameworks to allow your company to break away from the competition and create a blue ocean of new market space.
Swim to the “Blue Ocean” now! Join the workshop with Luciano Pezzota (Certified Blue Ocean Strategy Practitioner). Workshop will be held on April 29-30, 2009 at Ritz Carlton Hotel – Mega Kuningan, Jakarta
The workshop is specially designed to help the participants to:
- Learn how to focus on opportunities to lower costs and simultaneously create new value that retains existing customers and captures new ones
- Understand how to apply the Strategy Canvas and focus on non-customers to develop new strategic options
- Learn how to leverage Value Innovation to better serve existing markets, stimulate new demand and retain customers
- Learn how to develop an action plan to communicate and successfully execute your Value Innovation ideas
Who Should Attend?
CEOs, COOs, Directors, General Managers, Senior Managers, and Managers responsible for:
- Business Development
- New Product Development Strategic Planning
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB), Bag.
- Training Material (HandOut & SoftCopy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel
- Lunch and Coffee Breaks
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat emailyang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
- Peserta bisa mengajukan Tanggal Pelatihan / Training selain yang tertera pada silabus penawaran.